Learn Origami with us! Origami is a traditional Japanese art form that involves folding paper to create shapes and forms. It can be a great way to relax and get focused on something, while producing some beautiful paper art.
Let's start simple and make an origami bird.
- Cut a piece of paper into a square
- Fold in half, top corner to bottom corner
- Fold part of the top down so that the edge is about halfway down.
- Turn the paper over
- Fold the bottom corner of the top layer up
- Fold the left side over the right side, so the figure is in half
- Fold the same flap back, to make the wings
- Fold the other wing back too
- Fold the inside of the head in and flatten.
There are a lot more tutorials and diagrams online, if you want to have another go, or try some new shapes.
To keep you refreshed whilst your making, why not grab yourself a Chu Lo https://chu-lo.com/collections/crate